Bits of me here and there.

Saturday 19 August 2017

Student Again: At the End of the Road

Hi!

It's been ages tho, I'm not even sure if someone is still reading this blog (lol!), but if you're reading this, hi and thanks :D
Gue lagi in the middle of writing dissertation, well, actually, almost at the end of it, and I can't be more excited for this to end honestlyyyyy I'm so tired. The old habit came back, and I fell sick constantly (well, as expected), which fortunately did not get any worse than the one I've had before 3 years ago (3 years?!).
I had my 23th birthday 2 weeks ago, which happened to be my first birthday literally away from home, but interestingly even better than the ones I had before. Woken up to sweet messages from people (if only I could frame some of them), picked myself up from bed and cooked lunch for my bestfriends (biggest milestone of adulting: actually feeding people with my dishes), had semi-failed surprise but still lovely tho, took detour to had afternoon tea near home, and ended up with partying which well... not the best place I've ever been but eh okay for the night out. In summary, one of the best day I had in this city. Not to mention lovely messages and warm wishes from everyone that reminds me I'm still surrounded by good people which sometimes I take for granted.
My adventure in this city is almost over, like only 5 months left, yet I just started to appreciate this place more. You know the sayings, you don't know what you have until you lose it. But well, let's make this time the most out of it tho. So, I'm trying to go out more now, enjoy the sun, socializing with people, while simultaneously hoping the day would change faster and everything would be fine again.

Anyhoo, I'm still not sure what I'm trying to say in this post, just feel like to update something, altho I'm not sure anyone wants to feel updated...? Is there someone still reading this?
But well, wish me luck!

1 comment on "Student Again: At the End of the Road"