Bits of me here and there.

Tuesday 14 November 2017

In Between



In between blossoming petals and spring breezes,
I found you laying on the grass with eyes closed,
I wished for the sun to set longer.

In between corner stops and brick sidewalks,
I saw you waving at me with the tired smile,
I craved for luck to be in my favor.

In between fountain splashes and light beams,
I noticed you staring at the emitted laughter,
I yearned for our life to be that easy.

In between cigarette smokes and billiard balls,
I spotted you standing still with hands on the table,
I longed for time to stay still.

In between freezing nights and dimming stars,
I felt your warmth next to me,
I hoped for morning to come late.

In between tacky riddles and messy puzzles,
I stared at you cracking codes,
I dreamed for never ending adventures.

In between grey clouds and rain drops,
I looked at you,
and for once, I wanted nothing.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment