Bits of me here and there.

Friday 25 December 2015

I Miss You

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I woke up this morning dreaming about someone I used to be close with, and suddenly I feel the urge to look back all those memories.
And then the wave of past hits me.

"Gimana hari ini?"
is one of the messages I got years ago.
It looked so normal to ask how was your day. It was good, instead of looking at your Path timeline. Someone cares. Someone actually wanted to listen how was your day going, what have you done, where have you been, how was your mood that day.
I think it was privilege.
And then,
you grew apart. You stopped texting each other. You stopped seeing each other. And, you stopped caring.
Maybe that's normal. You both met someone else. It's not that I hate it. It's normal.
But sometimes, I wish few of those who left away, stayed.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment