Bits of me here and there.

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Kaleidoskop 2017


2017, honestly, really is something else.
This year, I lived recklessly.
This year, I learned how stand on my own feet, bravely.
This year, I let go.
This year, I hurt irresponsibly.
This year, I loved dangerously.
This year, I built wall, to be torn down, and built a new one even higher.
This year, I accepted love and help from my support system.
This year, I slipped away from the path I've been crafting since the beginning.
This year, I failed my people.
This year, I understood everything happened for a reason.
This year, I acknowledged pain.
This year, I endured loses.
This year, I welcomed new things, and big changes.
This year, I fought demons in my head.
This year, I searched for happiness.
This year, I walked longest I've ever been.
This year, I saw the beauty in this world.
This year, I flew across the continents.

This year, I fell down.
This year, I stood up.
This year, I found myself again.

Thank you, 2017.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment